Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Cartier Foundation for Contemporary Art and 9 minutes on foot from Paris Catacombs
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 7 reviews
About the Hotel LéopoldLocation 225 Boulevard Raspail, Paris, Paris 75014
Hotel Léopold offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. The business-friendly Hotel Léopold also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 39 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Built in 1902
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (38.9 km / 24.2 mi)
- Train station: Paris Port-Royal Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Raspail Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hotel Léopold offers 39 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. 50-cm Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Hotel Léopold
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Paix Montparnasse Paris
- Hotel Paix Montparnasse
- Paix Montparnasse Paris
- Paix Montparnasse
- Hotel Paix
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.