Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LED TVs, minibars and premium bedding
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Indulge with deep-tissue massages, manicures and pedicures or facials at Spa Les Matins de Paris
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the restaurant and the quiet location
- Within a 15-minute walk of Moulin Rouge and Galeries Lafayette
- Airport pick-up, train station pick-up and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 520 reviews
About the Hotel Les Matins de ParisLocation 3 rue Clauzel, Paris, 75009
Hotel Les Matins de Paris offers its guests a full-service spa and a sauna. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. The business-friendly Hotel Les Matins de Paris also features complimentary newspapers in the lobby and a lift. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 33 guestrooms or units
- Built in 2015
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (20 km / 12.4 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Saint-Georges Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up, area shuttle, and train station pick-up
Hotel Les Matins de Paris offers 33 forms of accommodation with minibars and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. LED televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Luxury bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
Children aged under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Spa Les Matins de Paris. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, facials and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 4:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50.0 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 80 per vehicle
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Matins Paris Hotel
- Matins Paris
- Les Matins de Paris
You should know
- Hotel Les Matins de Paris offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.