Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Brasserie Urbaine, a bistro that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Parc des Princes and Stade Roland Garros
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1361 reviews
About the Hotel Molitor Paris - MGallery by SofitelLocation 13 Rue Nungesser et Coli, Paris, Paris 75016
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 24 March 2019 until 01 April 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
The following facilities are closed seasonally every year. They will be closed from 13 March until 15 March:
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
Hotel Molitor Paris - MGallery by Sofitel offers its guests an indoor pool, an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. A rooftop terrace, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Hotel Molitor Paris - MGallery by Sofitel. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 124 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 coffee shops
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of indoor pools -2
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool1
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (35.3 km / 21.9 mi)
- Train station: Saint-Cloud Parc Station (2.8 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Michel-Ange-Molitor Metro Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Molitor Paris - MGallery by Sofitel offers 124 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and espresso makers. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Cribs (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Brasserie Urbaine – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Rooftop – Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specialises in barbecue and serves lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Le Bar – On-site bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and an outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Group Booking Policy: For bookings of 5 rooms or more, this property charges a deposit equal to the full cost of stay at booking. For cancellations within 30 days of arrival, 100% of the cost of stay is charged and is nonrefundable.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests are not allowed access to hotel facilities before check-in and after check-out. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 35 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Molitor Paris MGallery Hotel
- Molitor MGallery Hotel
- Molitor Paris MGallery
- Molitor MGallery
- Molitor Paris MGallery Sofitel Hotel
- Molitor MGallery Sofitel Hotel
- Molitor Paris MGallery Sofitel
- Molitor MGallery Sofitel
- Molitor Paris by MGallery
- Hotel Molitor Paris MGallery Sofitel
- Hotel Molitor MGallery Sofitel
- Molitor Paris MGallery by Sofitel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.