Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LED TVs, free toiletries and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 9 minutes by foot from Galeries Lafayette and a 2-minute drive from Moulin Rouge
Reviews from Trip Advisor
82.0% of guests recommend out of 698 reviews
About the Hôtel Monte CarloLocation 44 Rue Du Faubourg Montmartre, Paris, Paris 75009
Hôtel Monte Carlo offers its guests multilingual staff and a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 29 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (28.3 km / 17.6 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Le Peletier Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
Hôtel Monte Carlo offers 29 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. 21-inch LED televisions come with digital channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LED television
- Digital channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 12 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Monte Carlo Paris
- Hôtel Monte Carlo
- Monte Carlo Paris
- Hotel Monte Carlo Paris
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.