Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and desks
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include a lift
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to public transport
- Just a 4-minute walk from Moulin Rouge and 10 minutes on foot from Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris
Hôtel Pavillon Montmartre ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Hôtel Pavillon Montmartre
A bit of a disaster
Pleasant stay, central location
Kiva hotelli Montmartrella
Bon rapport qualité prix
viihtyisä pieni hotelli
Ein Hotel sehr zu empfehlen
About the Hôtel Pavillon MontmartreLocation 5, rue Aristide Bruant, Paris, 75018
As a guest of Hôtel Pavillon Montmartre, you'll find a garden and a lift. WiFi is free in public spaces. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (2.2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Blanche Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Hôtel Pavillon Montmartre offers 30 forms of accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 6 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Pavillon Montmartre Paris
- Hôtel Pavillon Montmartre
- Pavillon Montmartre Paris
- Pavillon Montmartre
- Pavillon De Montmartre Paris
- Pavillon De Montmartre Hotel
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.