Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests have great things to say about the quiet location and the beds
- 8 minutes by car from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and 10 minutes from Eiffel Tower
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 40 reviews
About the Hotel Rose BourbonLocation 53 Rue de l'Eglise, Paris, Paris 75015
Hotel Rose Bourbon offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. WiFi is free in public spaces. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Hotel Rose Bourbon also features dry cleaning/laundry services, room service (during limited hours), and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 39 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Paris Boulainvilliers Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Felix Faure Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Hotel Rose Bourbon offers 39 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.