Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and showers
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include multilingual staff, a lift and a shared microwave
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the proximity to public transport
- 7 minutes by car from Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and 12 minutes from AccorHotels Arena
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
55.0% of guests recommend out of 448 reviews
About the hotelF1 Paris Porte de Châtillon (rénové)Location 23 Ave de la Porte de Chatillon, Paris, 75014
As a guest of hotelF1 Paris Porte de Châtillon (rénové), you'll find multilingual staff, express check-in, and express check-out. WiFi is free in public spaces. HotelF1 Paris Porte de Châtillon (rénové) also features a lift and a microwave in a common area. A complete renovation of hotelF1 Paris Porte de Châtillon (rénové) was completed in June 2018. This Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 321 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2001
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (12.4 km / 7.7 mi)
- Train station: Paris Denfert-Rochereau Station (2.2 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Porte d'Orleans Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
HotelF1 Paris Porte de Châtillon (rénové) offers 321 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with blackout curtains. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at noon
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are 7:30-10:30 AM and 5-9 PM. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property offers self-service check-in for guests arriving outside of normal check-in hours. Guests can use their hotel reservation number for key retrieval if the reception is closed. If a hotel reservation number is not listed on the confirmation, please contact the office 24 hours in advance of arrival by using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Towels are available for a surcharge. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Towels are not included in the room rate. Towels are available for a fee of EUR 3 per stay. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 4.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- hotelF1 Paris Porte Chatillon Hotel
- hotelF1 Porte Chatillon Hotel
- hotelF1 Paris Porte Chatillon
- hotelF1 Porte Chatillon
- Formule 1 Hotel Paris
- Formule 1 Paris Porte De Chatillon Hotel Paris
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).