Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, cable TV and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include concierge services, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the local sightseeing
- Just a 5-minute walk from Palais des Congres de Paris and 6 minutes by car from Arc de Triomphe
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
41.0% of guests recommend out of 489 reviews
About the Hyatt Regency Paris EtoileLocation 3, Place du Général Kœnig, Paris, Paris 75017
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile. The hotel can provide limo/town car service and wedding services. A complete renovation of Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile was completed in February 2018. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 995 guestrooms or units
- 34 levels
- Built in 1974
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (32.6 km / 20.3 mi)
- Train station: Levallois-Perret Clichy-Levallois Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Metro station: Paris Neuilly-Porte-Maillot Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile offers 995 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Cable televisions are provided. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 9 rooms. Reservations of more than 9 rooms are non-refundable and cannot be canceled. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 50 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 50.00 per day
- Weight limit: 18 lb
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Extra beds are available only for guests under 13 years old. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 29 per person (approximately)
- Pet deposit: EUR 50.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Etoile Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Paris Etoile
- Hyatt Regency Etoile
- Concorde Lafayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Hotel
- Concorde La Fayette Paris
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.