Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, showers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the convenient parking
- 12 minutes by car from Zenith de Paris and 14 minutes from Moulin Rouge
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 1429 reviews
About the ibis budget Paris La Villette 19emeLocation 57 63 Avenue Jean Jaures, Paris, 75019
Ibis budget Paris La Villette 19eme offers its guests coffee/tea in common area. WiFi is free in public spaces. Parking is available for a fee. This Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 292 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis budget Paris La Villette 19eme offers 292 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.13 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.60 for adults and EUR 3.30 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.