Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, flat-screen TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Ibis Kitchen Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a business centre
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the bar and breakfast
- 11 minutes by car from Moulin Rouge and 14 minutes from Opéra Garnier
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles - formerly Berthier ratings based on 15 verified reviews
Guest reviews for ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles - formerly Berthier
8 Jan 2019 by IP17CB team
Hello dear customer thank you for your comments and hope to welcome you again soon
6 Sep 2018 by IP17CB team
Hello Fleur We are sorry for these inconveniences.
19 Nov 2018 by IP17CB team
Hello dear Sanna we are glad that you liked our hotel thank you for your rating
Hotel ist schön und zweckmässig
Ok für einen Kurztrip
Für einen kurzen Aufenthalt in Ordnung
Günstig übernachten in Paris
About the ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles - formerly BerthierLocation 10 Rue Bernard Buffet, Paris, Paris 75017
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 13 May 2019 until 23 May 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
As a guest of ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles - formerly Berthier, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. There are 15 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles - formerly Berthier also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 688 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 1115 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (27.5 km / 17.1 mi)
- Train station: Paris Porte de Clichy Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking and RV/bus/truck parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles - formerly Berthier offers 688 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and blackout curtains. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Ibis Kitchen Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and only serves dinner.Open daily.
Le 17 – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Bar – This bar only serves light fare. Open daily.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-in time ends at noon
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note: Meals are not included for children in this property’s Half Board or Breakfast Included rates. Children ages 12 and older are charged adult fees for meals. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Paris Berthier Porte Clichy Hotel
- ibis Berthier Porte Clichy Hotel
- ibis Paris Berthier Porte Clichy
- ibis Berthier Porte Clichy
- Ibis Paris Berthier Porte De Clichy Hotel Paris
- ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles Hotel
- ibis 17 Clichy-Batignolles Hotel
- ibis 17 Clichy-Batignolles
- ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles formerly Berthier Hotel
- ibis 17 Clichy-Batignolles formerly Berthier Hotel
- ibis Paris 17 Clichy-Batignolles formerly Berthier
- ibis 17 Clichy-Batignolles formerly Berthier
- ibis Paris Berthier Porte de Clichy
- ibis Paris 17 Clichy Batignolles
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Photos appearing in the property description reflect the brand standard and are for illustrative purposes only.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.