Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, free newspapers and free bottled water
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and a meeting room
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the proximity to public transport
- 6 minutes by foot from National Library of France and a 2-minute drive from AccorHotels Arena
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 988 reviews
About the ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac BibliothequeLocation 21 Rue De Tolbiac, Paris, Paris 75013
There's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 484 square feet (45 square metres) and includes meeting rooms. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 484 sq ft of conference space
- 45 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Bar or lounge
- 1 conference room
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (32.9 km / 20.4 mi)
- Train station: Paris Bercy Bourgogne-Pays d'Auvergne Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Francois Mitterrand Library Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque offers 67 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 22 lb)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque Hotel
- ibis Styles Tolbiac Bibliotheque Hotel
- ibis Styles Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque
- ibis Styles Tolbiac Bibliotheque
- All Seasons Paris Tolbiac Bibliotheque De France Hotel Paris
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.