Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, minibars and room service
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Indulge with massages at I-Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Paris Olympia and Opéra Garnier
InterContinental Paris le Grand ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Paris le Grand
Beautiful historic Parisienne hotel
Not a good hotel
4 Dec 2018 by IC Paris Le Grand team
Dear guests, Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Paris Le Grand and for your four star review. We hope to see you again soon. Kind Regards IC Paris Le Grand team
Tyylikäs hotelli aivan keskusta tuntumassa
3 Apr 2018 by IC Paris Le Grand team
Dear Guests, Thank you for sharing your fantastic comments with us and your beautiful photos following your recent stay with us here at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand. We are delighted to read that you did enjoy the beauty and the comfort of the hotel and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon. Kind Regards, IC Paris Le Grand Team
Kiva, hyvällä siistillä alueella.
19 Mar 2018 by IC Paris Le Grand team
Dear Guests, Thank you for choosing the InterContinental Paris Le Grand for your recent stay in Paris. We are delighted to see that you did enjoy your stay and that you did particularly enjoy our fantastic central location and the amazing breakfast buffet at the Café de la Paix. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Kind Regards, IC Paris Le Grand Team
Zentrales super Hotel
un grand" grand hotel"
Exzellentes Hotel mit leichtem Schimmel in der Dusche...
About the InterContinental Paris le GrandLocation 2 Rue Scribe, Paris, Paris 75009
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 February 2018 until 29 February 2020 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Selected guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
InterContinental Paris le Grand offers its guests a full-service spa, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 24326 square feet (2,260 square metres). Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Paris le Grand. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 470 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 24326 sq ft of conference space
- 2,260 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1862
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (31.4 km / 19.5 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Paris Auber Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Paris le Grand offers 470 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and a bidet. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds available
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Café de la Paix – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
La Verrière – This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
I-Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 2.48 per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 45 for adults and EUR 22.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 45 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental Paris Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Grand Hotel
- InterContinental Paris Grand
- InterContinental Grand
- Le Grand Hotel Paris
- Intercontinental Paris Le Grand Hotel Paris
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.