Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Le N3, a brasserie that serves French cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to hot stone massages, reflexology or manicures and pedicures at Villa Haussmann
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and complimentary bicycles
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, overall comfort and low noise level
- Within a 15-minute walk of Jacquemart-Andre Museum and Parc Monceau
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 264 reviews
About the La Villa HaussmannLocation 132 boulevard Haussmann, Paris, Paris 75008
La Villa Haussmann offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly La Villa Haussmann. A complete renovation of La Villa Haussmann was completed in December 2016. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 43 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Cabanas by the pool (free)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers for purchase
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (34.1 km / 21.2 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Miromesnil Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
La Villa Haussmann offers 43 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and espresso makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers and safes. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily.
Le N3 – This brasserie specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open 24 hours.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Villa Haussmann. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 11 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.