Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Continental breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Sorbonne University and 7 minutes on foot from Luxembourg Gardens
Reviews from Trip Advisor
85.0% of guests recommend out of 556 reviews
About the Le Lapin BlancLocation 41 Boulevard Saint-Michel, Paris, Paris 75005
Le Lapin Blanc offers its guests tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Le Lapin Blanc also features laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
- 1 building
- 27 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (35.1 km / 21.8 mi)
- Train station: Paris Port-Royal Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Cluny - La Sorbonne Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
Le Lapin Blanc offers 27 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are provided. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Le Lapin Blanc
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lapin Blanc Hotel Paris
- Lapin Blanc Hotel
- Lapin Blanc Paris
- Lapin Blanc
- Dacia Luxembourg Hotel
- Dacia Luxembourg Paris
- Hotel Dacia Luxembourg
You should know
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.