Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service (during limited hours) and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests speak favourably about the overall condition of the property and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 15-minute walk of Grands Boulevards and Folies Bergere
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
Le Rocroy Hotel Paris Gare du Nord ratings based on 23 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Le Rocroy Hotel Paris Gare du Nord
13 Feb 2019 by Cinzia
Bonjour, Thank you very much for your candid review of your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us, as we strive to improve with each and every stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for the service issues that you experienced during your stay. In taking great care of our charming hotel, our main priority is to be able to offer a very well maintained and comfortable atmosphere. Sorry to hear that some our staff hasn’t been that friendly, they usually are really convivial and ready to help. If you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around; it would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our improved hotel. Warm regards, Cinzia
Good and simple hotel, in a dodgy area though.
very nice hotel midel of city and close to metro
Great location for my one day in Paris
27 Feb 2019 by cinzia
Hallo, danke, dass Sie Ihre Erfahrungen mit uns geteilt haben und freuen uns, dass Sie Ihren Aufenthalt bei uns dank der idealen Lage des Hotels, nur einen Steinwurf vom Gare du Nord und zahlreichen Bars und Restaurants entfernt, genossen haben. Wir freuen uns auch, dass Sie unser komfortables Hotel genossen haben. Wir hoffen, Sie wieder bei uns begrüßen zu dürfen. Beste Grüße Cinzia
Nice hotel near railway Station
3 Nov 2017 by Francesco
Dear Customer, We thank you for taking the time to write your review, and we are happy to read that you have enjoyed our hotel. we are sorry to hear that no information was given to you after the release of the alarm, which was due to a customer who smoked in his room. we hope to welcome you soon.
hôtel sympa, proche gare nord/est
About the Le Rocroy Hotel Paris Gare du NordLocation 13, Rue de Rocroy, Paris, Paris 75010
A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 538 square feet (50 square metres). A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. A library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Le Rocroy Hotel Paris Gare du Nord. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 54 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 538 sq ft of conference space
- 50 sq. m of conference space
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (20.5 km / 12.7 mi)
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Poissonniere Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Le Rocroy Hotel Paris Gare du Nord offers 54 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and free newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20 per person
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per 24 hours
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hôtel Rocroy Paris
- Hôtel Rocroy
- Rocroy Paris
- Rocroy Hotel Paris
- Rocroy Hotel Paris Gare Nord
- Rocroy Hotel Gare Nord
- Rocroy Paris Gare Nord
- Rocroy Gare Nord
- Hôtel Le Rocroy
You should know
- Le Rocroy Hotel Paris Gare du Nord offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.