Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer LCD TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and overall comfort to nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute walk from Rue de la Gaite and 10 minutes on foot from Tour Montparnasse
Lenox Montparnasse Hotel ratings based on 32 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Lenox Montparnasse Hotel
2 Aug 2018 by The Lenox Team
Dear sir, Madam, Actually due to plan works, air conditioning is not operating in part of our hotel. We put electric fans to reduce the inconvenient, but we are aware that it does not replace air conditioning. We try to do our best not to start works before 10 am, and stop about 5pm. We are very sorry about the inconvenients that caused. We will be very pleased to welcome you in the future, when hotel will be entirely renovated. Best regards
Close to lots of restaurants and bars
Not quite what the picture online showed!
good clean hotel
Lovely hotel in central position
dont bring a cat you couldnt swing iy.
Green to Paris
We would definately return, top hotel
7 Sep 2018 by The Hotel Team
Dear Guest, We appreciate your feedback with regard to your recent stay with us. We are sorry about the temporary disfunction of the AC system which was due to maintenance works carried out in the building. We will welcome you back with pleasure. Kind regards
About the Lenox Montparnasse HotelLocation 15 Rue Delambre, Paris, Paris 75014
As a guest of Lenox Montparnasse Hotel, you'll find a library, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Public spaces have free WiFi. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Lenox Montparnasse Hotel also features coffee/tea in common area, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 52 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (14.4 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Vavin Metro Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Lenox Montparnasse Hotel offers 52 forms of accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: Breakfast is available via room service only from December 4, 2018 - January 20, 2019.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 24 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lenox Montparnasse Hotel Paris
- Lenox Montparnasse Hotel
- Lenox Montparnasse Paris
- Lenox Montparnasse
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.