Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, premium bedding and showers
- Free buffet breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Amenities include a business centre and a meeting room
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- 5 minutes by car from Halle Georges Carpentier and 9 minutes from Jardins de Bercy
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Lodge In M.I.S ratings based on 10 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Lodge In M.I.S
hotel pas loin du tram
Hôtel loin de tout, encore plus des restaurants
Zum schlafen gut
Hyvä ja kohtuuhintainen hotelli
Hôtel très calme
Excellent rapport qualité prix
About the Lodge In M.I.SLocation 2-16, rue Theroigne de Mericourt, Paris, 75013
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business centre and a meeting room are available.
- 145 guestrooms or units
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Paris Cite Universitaire Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Metro station: Porte d'Ivry Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Lodge In M.I.S offers 145 forms of accommodation with free toiletries. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Lodge In M.I.S has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 15 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Weight limit: 33 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lodge M.I.S Paris
- Lodge M.I.S
- M.I.S Paris
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.