Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with tablet computers, 24-hour room service and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Odette
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to body treatments, body wraps or massages at Spa Céline by Cinq Mondes
- Services include concierge services, a porter and limo or town car service
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a steam room
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to the airport and the comfortable guestrooms
- Within a 10-minute walk of Forum des Halles and Pont Neuf
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 311 reviews
About the Maison Albar Hotel Paris CélineLocation 23/25 RUE DU PONT NEUF, Paris, 75001
Maison Albar Hotel Paris Céline offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, a steam room, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Maison Albar Hotel Paris Céline. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 60 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- Built in 2016
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Car service
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Paris Gare de l'Est (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: Pont Neuf Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Maison Albar Hotel Paris Céline offers 60 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with tablet computers and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Odette – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness centre.
Spa Céline by Cinq Mondes has 4 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body wraps, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed). Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.