Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, flat-screen TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Le Premium Bar
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to body scrubs, massages or body wraps at MATISPA
- Services include a free kids' club, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour health club, a steam room and Pilates classes
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute walk from Champs-Elysees and 8 minutes on foot from Place Charles de Gaulle Etoile
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
87.0% of guests recommend out of 351 reviews
About the Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs ElyséesLocation 30 Rue La Perouse, Paris, Paris 75116
Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs Elysées offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a 24-hour health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. A steam room, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs Elysées. Parking is available for a fee.
- 48 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 buildings
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Kid's club (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (32.4 km / 20.1 mi)
- Train station: Paris Avenue Foch Station (2 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Kleber Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Majestic Hotel - SPA Champs Elysées offers 48 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Paris hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Le Premium Bar – This bar specialises in French cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Fitness classes on site
MATISPA has 2 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Deep tissue massage
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Detoxification wrap
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100.0 per night.
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 44 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not allow photo shooting, video recording, interviewing, or filming activities for private or commercial use without permission. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Majestic Hôtel Spa Paris
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.