Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, satellite TV and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, meeting rooms and laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- 14 minutes by foot from Paris Catacombs and a 3-minute drive from Luxembourg Gardens
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1604 reviews
About the Mercure Paris Gare MontparnasseLocation 20 Rue De La Gaite, Paris, Paris 75014
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse also features vending machine, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 188 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (14.4 km / 9 mi)
- Train station: Paris Montparnasse Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Edgar Quinet Metro Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse offers 188 forms of accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and at the weekend from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bistro de l echanson – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 10 per pet, per day
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse Hotel
- Mercure Gare Montparnasse Hotel
- Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse
- Mercure Gare Montparnasse
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel Paris
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.