Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with satellite TV, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- 6 minutes by car from Tour Montparnasse and 7 minutes from Les Invalides
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
79.0% of guests recommend out of 1531 reviews
About the Mercure Paris Gare MontparnasseLocation 20 Rue De La Gaite, Paris, Paris 75014
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, gift shops/news stands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the business-friendly Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse. Parking is available for a fee.
- 1 building
- 188 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (14.4 km / 8.9 mi)
- Train station: Paris Montparnasse-Pasteur Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Edgar Quinet Metro Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse offers 188 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Bistro de l echanson – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 10 per night
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 18.5 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 27 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse Hotel
- Mercure Gare Montparnasse Hotel
- Mercure Paris Gare Montparnasse
- Mercure Gare Montparnasse
- Mercure Paris Montparnasse Hotel Paris
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.