Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Novotel Cafe
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, a porter and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and a playground
- Guests speak favourably about the proximity to shopping and the comfortable guestrooms
- Just a 3-minute drive from Hospital Robert-Debre and a few minutes from Grande halle de la Villette
- Dogs welcome for a fee
Novotel Paris Est ratings based on 40 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Paris Est
27 Aug 2018 by Guest Relation
Dear Kooner, We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Paris Est. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one. Sincerely, Aïssata Guest Relation.
21 Aug 2018 by Guest Relation
Dear Patryk, Thank you for the great review of our hotel! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon. Sincerely, Aïssata Guest Relation.
Dilapidated building in a neglected area
Value for money
Big Name Novotel Average impression
Great Trip to Paris
About the Novotel Paris EstLocation 1 Avenue de la Republique, Bagnolet, Seine-Saint-Denis 93177
Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A business centre and a meeting room are available. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 26910 square feet (2500 square metres) and includes conference centres. A 24-hour fitness centre, a terrace, and an arcade/games room are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel Paris Est. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Bagnolet hotel is smoke free.
- 609 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 26910 sq ft of conference space
- 2500 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1973
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Games room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (26.9 km / 16.7 mi)
- Train station: Pantin Station (4.6 km / 2.8 mi)
- Metro station: Gallieni Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Paris Est offers 609 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and free newspapers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.
Novotel Cafe – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
L'Instant Nomade – This bar only serves light fare. Open 24 hours.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
Guests aged under 18 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out is 5 PM on Sundays (on request).
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 7 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The maximum height for parking at this property is 6.2 feet. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.84 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Paris Est Hotel
- Novotel Est Hotel
- Novotel Paris Est
- Novotel Est
- Novotel Bagnolet
- Bagnolet Novotel
- Novotel Hotel Paris Est
- Novotel Hotel Bagnolet
- Novotel Paris Est Hotel Bagnolet
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.