Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Novotel Cafe
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a playground
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Pont d'Austerlitz and Ministry of Finance
- Pets welcome for a fee
Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon ratings based on 45 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon
Nice hotel, close to paris centre, high quality
Great location next to Gare de Lyon
Great hotel near Gare de Lyon
Hotel ideally located to explore Paris
About the Novotel Paris Gare De LyonLocation 2-8 Rue Hector Malot, Paris, Paris 75012
Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 4306 square feet (400 square metres) and includes conference rooms. Tour or ticket assistance, an arcade/games room, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 253 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 4306 sq ft of conference space
- 400 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (17.6 km / 11 mi)
- Train station: Paris-Gare-de-Lyon Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Gare de Lyon Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon offers 253 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and a safe. 42-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Novotel Cafe – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Maximum 2 per room
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.88 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 2.48 per person, per night, starting from 1 July. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 18.00 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 120 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 70 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Novotel Paris Gare Lyon Hotel
- Novotel Gare Lyon Hotel
- Novotel Paris Gare Lyon
- Novotel Gare Lyon
- Novotel Paris Gare De Lyon Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris Gare De Lyon
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.