Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, iPod docking stations and 24-hour room service
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy French cuisine while dining at Le Restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the size of the guestrooms
- Steps from Champs-Elysees and a 4-minute drive from Lido
- Cats and dogs welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Paris Marriott Champs Elysees HotelLocation 70 avenue des Champs Elysees, Paris, Paris 75008
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel offers its guests a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Event space at this hotel measures 6017 square feet (559 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A terrace, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 192 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 6017 sq ft of conference space
- 559 sq. m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (32.5 km / 20.2 mi)
- Train station: Paris-St-Lazare Station (2.2 km / 1.3 mi)
Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel offers 192 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Le Restaurant – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Marriott Square – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
Bar Atrium – This lobby lounge specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 80.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 75 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 10 kg)
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 42 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 24.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 75 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
- Paris Marriott Champs Elysees
- Marriott Paris
- Paris Marriott Hotel Champs Elysees
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.