- Opéra Garnier
- 6 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette
- 7 min walk
- Place de la Concorde
- 12 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 41 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome is in the city centre and near a metro station. Paris Olympia and Opéra Garnier are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Grands Boulevards and Galeries Lafayette. Check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena, and consider making time for Moulin Rouge, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Opéra Garnier - 6 min walk
- Galeries Lafayette - 7 min walk
- Place de la Concorde - 12 min walk
- Louvre Museum - 15 min walk
- Grand Palais - 6 min drive
- Opera Station - 3 min walk
- Paris-St-Lazare Station - 13 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 41 min drive
- Where to eat
- Pur' - J.-F-.Rouquette – 1 star Michelin rating. Serves dinner daily.
- Les Orchidées – Restaurant.
- La Terrasse – Restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The soap is “vegetal” which is good but, the little individual bottles are not eco-friendly. I’ve noticed that many hotels are using dispensers in their bathrooms which seems like a better idea. Using products that are vegan and not tested on animals would be even better! I don’t know whether the Parc Hyatt’s products are or not. The hotel is a gem and a beautiful place to stay!