Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free valet parking and self-parking
- Enjoy French cuisine at Anne, a fine-dining restaurant with garden views
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Treat yourself to reflexology, manicures and pedicures or body wraps at Spa de la Reine
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and complimentary bicycles
- Guests like the accommodation for the spaciousness, overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Place des Vosges and Victor Hugo's House
- Airport pick-up and train station pick-up shuttle service available for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 979 reviews
About the Pavillon de la ReineLocation 28 Place Des Vosges, Paris, Paris 75003
Pavillon de la Reine offers its guests a full-service spa, a spa tub, and a steam room. Along with a restaurant, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business centre and a meeting room are available. A fitness centre, spa services, and a library are also featured at the luxury Pavillon de la Reine. A shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service are available for a fee. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 5-star Paris hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 56 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business centre (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free valet parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (34.2 km / 21.2 mi)
- Train station: Paris-Gare-de-Lyon Station (1.7 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Chemin Vert Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport pick-up and train station pick-up
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
Pavillon de la Reine offers 56 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Anne – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a steam room, a fitness centre and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
Spa de la Reine has 2 treatment rooms. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology. The spa is equipped with a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily.
- Hot stone massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 3 rooms. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.75 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 195 per vehicle
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Pavillon Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon Reine Hotel
- Pavillon Reine Paris
- Pavillon Reine
- Pavillon De La Reine Hotel Paris
- Pavillon De La Reine Paris
You should know
- Pavillon de la Reine offers transfers from the airport and train station (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.