- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Place des Vosges
- 1 min walk
- Victor Hugo's House
- 3 min walk
- Carnavalet Museum
- 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Paris's Paris City Centre neighbourhood, Pavillon de la Reine is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Canal Saint-Martin and Luxembourg Gardens, while Opera Bastille and Centre Pompidou are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Moulin Rouge, or check out an event or a game at AccorHotels Arena.
- Place des Vosges - 1 min walk
- Victor Hugo's House - 3 min walk
- Carnavalet Museum - 4 min walk
- Picasso Museum - 8 min walk
- Opera Bastille - 8 min walk
- Paris-Gare-de-Lyon Station - 3 min drive
- Chemin Vert Station - 4 min walk
- Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Anne – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Pavillon de la Reine
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort