Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine at A.O.C. Restaurant, a fine-dining restaurant with garden views
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the area's walkability
- Just a 4-minute walk from Pierre de Coubertin Stadium and 7 minutes on foot from Parc des Princes
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
84.0% of guests recommend out of 1025 reviews
About the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris BoulogneLocation 33 Avenue Edouard Vaillant, Boulogne-Billancourt, Hauts-de-Seine 92100
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business centre on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 4941 square feet (459 square metres). A fitness centre, a terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Boulogne-Billancourt hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 170 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 4941 sq ft of conference space
- 459 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2005
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Paris (ORY-Orly) (17.1 km / 10.6 mi)
- Train station: Saint-Cloud Parc Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Metro station: Porte de Saint-Cloud Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne offers 170 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and a hairdryer. Beds feature premium bedding. 81-cm LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Luxury bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and at the weekend from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
A.O.C. Restaurant – Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Late-night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 18 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.53 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne Boulogne-Billancourt
- Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne
- Radisson Blu Paris Boulogne Boulogne-Billancourt
- Radisson Blu Paris Boulogne
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne Hotel Paris
- Radisson Boulogne-Billancourt
- Boulogne-Billancourt Radisson
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.