Located in 9th Arrondissement, Scribe Paris Opera by Sofitel is adjacent to Paris Opera and within a 10-minute walk of other popular attractions like Galeries Lafayette. This 5-star hotel has 213 guestrooms and offers a full-service spa, free in-room WiFi, and a fitness center. Centrally located in Paris, the hotel is also a short walk from Place de la Concorde and Palais Royal.
You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge or visit the onsite restaurant for a bite to eat. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with 24-hour room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café. For your convenience, breakfast is available for a fee.
All 213 soundproofed rooms feature minibars, coffee makers, and free bottled water. Guests can expect wired Internet, free WiFi, and TVs with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms offer hair dryers and designer toiletries, and beds sport premium bedding. Other standard amenities include safes, phones, and ironing boards.
Guests staying at Scribe Paris Opera by Sofitel enjoy access to a full-service spa, a fitness center, and a spa tub. Valet parking is available for EUR 40 per day, and there's also limo/town car service. The 24-hour front desk has multilingual staff ready to assist with dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services, and luggage storage. Other amenities at this luxury hotel include a steam room, free WiFi in public areas, and a meeting room.
- Walking distance to Paris Opera and Galeries Lafayette
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Onsite dining
Scribe Paris Opera by Sofitel
Hôtel Scribe Paris is a historic hotel where 19th century splendour is home to contemporary Parisian style. Guests can enjoy Le Lumière cafe beneath a magnificent glass roof, the Maison de Thé with its splendid library, and the elegant simplicity of the day spa.
Guests can start the day in the hotel's breakfast room and browse complimentary newspapers in the lobby. After a day's sightseeing, guest can relax over drinks in the bar. Those in need of some pampering can head to the hotel spa, equipped with a Lancome area, which features a massage area, beauty area, hammam, aromatic treatments, chromatherapy, and hydrotherapy water pool. 24-hour fitness facilities are also available to those who wish to keep in good shape.
Guests visiting on business can make use of the hotel's meeting facilities, that measure 90 square feet (8 square meters), and browse the web using the free WiFi connection. Practical amenities include a 24-hour front desk and concierge services. The hotel is suitable for children and babysitting services are available for a surcharge. This is a smoke-free property, fines will be incurred for violations. Parking is available nearby. Using the hotel's valet service requires a surcharge.
- Conference space size (feet) - 90
- Conference space size (meters) - 8
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Total number of rooms - 213
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 6
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Year Built 1861
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired internet access ( EUR 24 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( EUR 24 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
1 T Rue Scribe - With crystal chandeliers, tall columns, and a mezzanine library, the Maison de Thé combines Parisian elegance with memories of Asia. Teas from China, India and Japan, pastries from the head Patissier at the Scribe plus lunch. Snacks for a chic evening.
Le Lumière – Bathed in light through a glass roof open to the beautiful hotel courtyard, this cafe pays tribute to the Lumiere brothers, who unveiled their invention, the cinema, at the scribe. Experience true culinary talent in this gourmet cafe.
Keiraõ Spa at Hotel Scribe Paris is an an oasis of serenity in the midst of Parisian luxury. Guests can embrace the peace and quiet, regain inner balance and harmony, and restore their health with the purifying effects of water, essential plant oils, clay and spices.
- Spa tub in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 105 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Resort fee
- Breakfast fee: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 24 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 105 per night
- Hôtel Scribe
- Hôtel Scribe managed Sofitel
- Hôtel Scribe Paris managed Sofitel
- Paris Scribe
- Scribe managed Sofitel
- Scribe Paris
- Scribe Paris managed Sofitel
- Scribe Paris Sofitel
- Sofitel Paris Scribe
- Sofitel Scribe
- Scribe Opera Sofitel
- Scribe Paris Opera Sofitel
- Hotel Scribe Paris
- Scribe Paris Opera Sofitel Hotel
- Scribe Opera Sofitel Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.