Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and plasma TVs
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy French cuisine at L’Oiseau Blanc, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Continental breakfast offered for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Treat yourself to detox wraps, aromatherapy or body scrubs at The Peninsula Spa
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the comfy beds, nice bathrooms and low noise level
- Just a 4-minute walk from Champs-Elysees and 9 minutes on foot from Lido
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 977 reviews
About the The Peninsula ParisLocation 19 Avenue Kléber, Paris, Paris 75116
The Peninsula Paris offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a sauna. There are 4 restaurants on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business centre on site. A fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury The Peninsula Paris. For a fee, parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 5-star Paris palace is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 200 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 2014
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free cots/infant beds
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle) (31.8 km / 19.7 mi)
- Train station: Paris Avenue Foch Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Kleber Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Peninsula Paris offers 200 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. Plasma televisions come with satellite channels, first-run films and DVD players. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Paris palace provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free long-distance calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Plasma television
- Satellite channels
- First-run films
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
L’Oiseau Blanc – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Lobby – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
La Terrasse Kléber – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Le Bar Kléber – On-site bar.
Lili – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the palace include an indoor pool, a sauna and a fitness centre.
The Peninsula Spa has 8 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room and Turkish bath/hammam. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 8
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 100 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 5.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 46 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 50 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 100 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Peninsula Paris Hotel
- Peninsula Hotel
- Peninsula Paris
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the palace before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The Peninsula Paris is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List and the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.