Find cheap hotels in Paris
Hotels from £42
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Paris
Most frequently booked hotels in Paris
Finding Paris Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Paris? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Paris
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Paris, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
Guests recognise the following Paris hotel for the free breakfast:
- Little Paris Bed and Breakfast
The welcoming city of Paris is known for its restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Paris include:
- Paris Presbyterian Church
- Paris Museum & Historical Society
- Grand Experiences Canoe and Kayak Outfitters
- St Paul's United Church
- Lion's Park
- Northridge Municipal Golf Course and Learning Centre
- Myrtleville House Museum
When arranging your Paris getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Paris?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Paris, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Paris are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are August and December, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 7°C and at night it is -11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 25°C during the day and -2°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 26°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 9 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 17°C and -9°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Paris is 31 mm.