Find cheap hotels in Partinico
Hotels from £50
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Partinico
Most frequently booked hotels in Partinico
Finding Partinico Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Partinico? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 36 Partinico hotels and accommodation choices to find a place to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Partinico
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Partinico, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests recognise the following hotels in Partinico for their free breakfast:
- B&B Il Bracco
- Il Baglio della Luna
- Fattoria Manostalla
These Partinico hotels are popular with guests for their swimming pool:
- Luxury Villa With Private Pool and Huge Pine Forest
- Il Borgo degli Angeli
- Villa Apartment With Views of the Gulf of Castellammare
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Partinico appreciated the on-site gym:
- B&B Torre di Cicala
The city of Partinico has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Partinico include:
- Sanctuary of Madonna del Ponte
- Fontana degli Otto Cannoli
- Cathedral of Monreale
- Segesta Archaeological Site
- Greek Temple of Segesta
- Zisa Castle and Museum of Islamic Art
- Catacombe dei Cappuccini
When arranging your Partinico getaway, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to find the one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Partinico?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Partinico, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Partinico are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are October and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 11°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 22°C. Average precipitation for this season is 2 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 27°C and 12°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 9 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Partinico is 20 mm.