- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Johor Circuit
- 13 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.)
- 40 min drive
- East Coast Park
- 63 min drive
- Singapore Expo
- 63 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Pasir Gudang, Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort - Malaysia is in a rural location and next to a golf course. Travellers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Sultan Abu Bakar Royal Palace Museum, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit Johor Bahru City Square and AEON Tebrau City. Travelling with kids? Consider Angry Birds Activity Park Johor Bahru, or check out an event or a game at Johor Circuit.
- Johor Circuit - 13 min drive
- Singapore Zoo - 43 min drive
- Singapore National Stadium - 58 min drive
- East Coast Park - 63 min drive
- Singapore Expo - 63 min drive
- JB Sentral - 33 min drive
- Fernvale Station - 51 min drive
- Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) - 40 min drive
- Where to eat
- Golfers Cafe – Golf course view café with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- He Yuan – Golf course view restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- After 18 Lounge – Bar. Serves light fare on selected days.
- De Deli Corner – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Tanjong Puteri Golf Resort - Malaysia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
Very friendly staff. Easy to get tee time on all 3 golf courses in the resort. Spacious hotel room.