Find cheap hotels in Patillas
Hotels from £90
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Patillas
Most frequently booked hotels in Patillas
Finding Patillas Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Patillas? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The relaxing city of Patillas is known for its beaches, ocean views and restaurants. Popular attractions in and around Patillas include:
- Bosque Estatal De Carite
- Maunabo Lighthouse
- Playa Larga
- Reserva Natural Mariposario Las Limas
- Carite State Forest
- Museo Casa Cautino
- Lucia Beach
When making plans for your trip to Patillas, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight to San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Patillas?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Patillas, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Patillas are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are September and October, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 30°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 179 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 336 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 25°C. Average precipitation for this season is 387 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 427 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Patillas is 1329 mm.