Find cheap hotels in Pearl Harbor
Hotels from £92
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pearl Harbor
Most frequently booked hotels in Pearl Harbor
Finding Pearl Harbor Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Pearl Harbor? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions such as USS Missouri Memorial.
Exploring Pearl Harbor
The city of Pearl Harbor has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Pearl Harbor include:
- USS Missouri Memorial
- USS Oklahoma Memorial
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Aloha Tower
- Diamond Head
- Aloha Stadium
When making plans for your trip to Pearl Harbor, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pearl Harbor?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Pearl Harbor, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pearl Harbor are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually February and January. The months with the most rain are December and November, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 28°C and at night it is 19°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 161 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 28 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 40 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 19°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 190 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Pearl Harbor is 419 mm.