Find cheap hotels in Pedro Vicente Maldonado
Hotels from £27
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Pedro Vicente Maldonado
Most frequently booked hotels in Pedro Vicente Maldonado
Finding Pedro Vicente Maldonado Hotels
So, you're thinking about going to Pedro Vicente Maldonado? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Pedro Vicente Maldonado?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to explore Pedro Vicente Maldonado, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Pedro Vicente Maldonado are typically August and September, whereas the coldest months are usually July and August. The months with the most rain are April and March, whereas July and August have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 8°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 318 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 21°C during the day and 7°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 284 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 22°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 131 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 22°C and 7°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 281 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Pedro Vicente Maldonado is 1014 mm.