Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer 24-hour room service, TVs and phones
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body treatments, manicures and pedicures or facials at Barony Castle Spa
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and locker space
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the convenient parking
- Steps from Great Polish Map of Scotland and 8 minutes by car from Peebles Golf Club
- Dogs welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
65.0% of guests recommend out of 1939 reviews
About the Barony Castle HotelLocation Eddleston, Peebles, Scotland EH45 8QW
Barony Castle Hotel offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business centre on site. Event space at this hotel measures 661 square feet (61 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the business-friendly Barony Castle Hotel. Free self parking is available. This 3-star Peebles hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 72 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 661 sq ft of conference space
- 61 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Edinburgh (EDI) (36.6 km / 22.7 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Barony Castle Hotel offers 72 forms of accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. This Peebles hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
1536 Restuarant – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Bar – This bar serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Barony Castle Spa has 2 treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
The spa is open selected days.
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Minimum age to access spa is 0
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:00 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Pets: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 12.50 for adults and GBP 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 15.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Mercure Peebles Barony Castle Hotel
- Mercure Barony Castle Hotel
- Mercure Peebles Barony Castle
- Mercure Barony Castle
- Barony Castle Peebles
- Barony Castle Hotel Eddleston
- Barony Castle Hotel Peebles
- Mercure Peebles Barony Castle Hotel Eddleston, Scotland
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitScotland, the National Tourist Board for Scotland.