Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer flat-screen TVs, coffee/tea makers and hairdryers
- Free full breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and nice bathrooms
- Just a 5-minute walk from Ullswater and a 4-minute drive from Dalemain
- Pets welcome for a fee (restrictions apply)
Crown Inn at Pooley Bridge ratings based on 2 verified reviews
Guest reviews for Crown Inn at Pooley Bridge
Cosy Hotel close the river
About the Crown Inn at Pooley BridgeLocation Pooley Bridge, Penrith, England CA10 2NP
There's a restaurant on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A complete renovation of Crown Inn at Pooley Bridge was completed in May 2017. This 3.5-star Penrith inn is smoke free.
- 17 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 2 buildings
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Front desk (limited hours)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking (limited spaces)
- Train station: Penrith Station (9.2 km / 5.7 mi)
Crown Inn at Pooley Bridge offers 17 forms of accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crown Inn Pooley Bridge Penrith
- Crown Inn Pooley Bridge
- Crown Pooley Bridge Penrith
- Crown Pooley Bridge
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).