Find cheap hotels in Peris
Hotels from £25
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Peris
Most frequently booked hotels in Peris
Finding Peris Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Peris? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Peris
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Peris, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your hotel search, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
This Peris hotel is popular with travellers for the pool:
- Casa Enache Scrovistea
The city of Peris has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Peris include:
- Village Museum
- Arcul de Triumf
- Aventura Park
- Snagov Monastery
- Baneasa Forest
- Baneasa Shopping City
- Petrom City
When arranging your Peris getaway, you can also use ebookers to search for a convenient flight into Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Peris?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Peris, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Peris are typically August and July, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are June and May, whereas January and April have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 14°C and at night it is -7°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 3 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 3°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 7 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 6 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 5 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Peris is 21 mm.