Find cheap hotels in Permatang Pauh
Hotels from £8
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Permatang Pauh
Most frequently booked hotels in Permatang Pauh
Finding Permatang Pauh Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Permatang Pauh? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Exploring Permatang Pauh
The city of Permatang Pauh has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Permatang Pauh include:
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Fort Cornwallis
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi
- Camera Museum
- Wat Chaiya Mangkalaram
When arranging your Permatang Pauh getaway, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Penang (PEN-Penang Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Permatang Pauh?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Permatang Pauh, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Permatang Pauh are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are April and May, whereas February and March have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 22°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 11 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 24 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Permatang Pauh is 68 mm.