Find cheap hotels in Petersburg
Hotels from £43
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Petersburg
Most frequently booked hotels in Petersburg
Finding Petersburg Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Petersburg? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Petersburg has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Petersburg include:
- Top Kick's Military Museum
- West-Whitehill Winery
- Dolly Sods Wilderness Area
- Timberline Four Season Resort
- Seneca Rocks
- Canaan Valley Ski Resort
- Seneca Caverns
When is the Best Time to Explore Petersburg?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Petersburg, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Petersburg are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are July and May, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 16°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 214 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 31°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 280 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 7°C. Average precipitation for this season is 268 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 23°C and -6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 198 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Petersburg is 960 mm.