Find cheap hotels in Phanat Nikhom
Hotels from £14
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Phanat Nikhom
Most frequently booked hotels in Phanat Nikhom
Finding Phanat Nikhom Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Phanat Nikhom? If you'd like to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Phanat Nikhom
The city of Phanat Nikhom has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Phanat Nikhom include:
- Sothon Wararam Worawihan Temple
- Wat Pho Bang Khla
- House Bangpakong
- Bang Khla Floating Market
- King Taksin Pagoda
- Wat Pak Nam
- CentralPlaza Chonburi
When making plans for your holiday in Phanat Nikhom, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Phanat Nikhom?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to visit Phanat Nikhom, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Phanat Nikhom are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 9 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 33°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 35 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 16 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Phanat Nikhom is 83 mm.