Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with separate sitting areas, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- 10 minutes by foot from Reading Terminal Market and a 2-minute drive from Liberty Bell Center
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 144 reviews
About the Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown Center CityLocation 219 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness centre, a rooftop terrace, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown Center City. Parking is available for a fee. This 3-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 223 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Built in 2018
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Corner/local shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (21.5 km / 13.4 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia 30th St Station (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Metro station: Walnut Locust Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown Center City offers 223 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. This accommodation offers separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 10 AM and at the weekend from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Cambria Hotel Philadelphia Downtown Center City has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.