Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with pillowtop beds, flat-screen TVs and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the restaurant
- Within a 10-minute walk of Ben Franklin National Memorial and Academy of Natural Sciences
- Pets welcome free of charge (restrictions apply)
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 3166 reviews
About the Philadelphia 201 HotelLocation 201 North 17th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite business centre. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 69130 square feet (6422 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A fitness centre, vending machine, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Philadelphia 201 Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 756 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 69130 sq ft of conference space
- 6422 sq. m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Fridge (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (17.1 km / 10.6 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia 30th St Station (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: Race Vine Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Philadelphia 201 Hotel offers 756 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and complimentary newspapers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains. Fridges and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Films for purchase
- Fridge available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM.
Terrace Cafe – This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available.
Local – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge & Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.00 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- 201 Hotel
- Philadelphia 201
- Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel
- Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.