Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, minibars and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 2 restaurants
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and low noise level
- Steps from Walnut Street and 6 minutes on foot from Rittenhouse Square
- Pets welcome for a fee
Reviews from Trip Advisor
89.0% of guests recommend out of 3766 reviews
About the Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse SquareLocation 120 S 17th St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
There are 2 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business centre and a limo/town car service. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 16870 square feet (1567 square metres) and includes conference centres. A 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square was completed in April 2019. This 4.5-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 306 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 16870 sq ft of conference space
- 1567 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 2000
- Bar or lounge
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (16.5 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia 30th St Station (1.9 km / 1.2 mi)
- Metro station: City Hall Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sofitel Philadelphia at Rittenhouse Square offers 306 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 37-inch Flat-screen televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. This Philadelphia hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include free newspapers and complimentary bottles of water. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11:00 AM.
Liberte – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Chez Colette – This brasserie serves breakfast and brunch. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: USD 25 per pet, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 300 per stay
- Weight limit: 30 lb
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property will place an authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sofitel Philadelphia Hotel
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Accor Philadelphia Hotel
- Philadelphia Sofitel
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.