Find cheap hotels in Philippi
Hotels from £36
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Philippi
Most frequently booked hotels in Philippi
Finding Philippi Hotels
So, you're thinking about a holiday to Philippi? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
The city of Philippi has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Philippi include:
- Alderson Broaddus University
- Barbour County Historical Museum
- Philippi Covered Bridge
- Adaland Mansion
- Audra State Park
- Anna Jarvis Birthplace Museum
- Tygart Lake State Park
When making plans for your trip to Philippi, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Clarksburg, WV (CKB-North Central West Virginia) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll meet your needs.
When is the Best Time to Explore Philippi?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Philippi, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Philippi are typically July and June, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are May and July, whereas October and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 15°C and at night it is -6°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 272 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 1°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 323 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 29°C and the nighttime average is 9°C. Average precipitation for this season is 299 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 21°C and -5°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 265 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Philippi is 1159 mm.