Find cheap hotels in Phon Phisai
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Phon Phisai
Most frequently booked hotels in Phon Phisai
Finding Phon Phisai Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Phon Phisai? If you'd like to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
When is the Best Time to Explore Phon Phisai?
If you're curious when is the best time of year to travel to Phon Phisai, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Phon Phisai are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are August and September, whereas January and December have the least.
Here's a rundown on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 34°C and at night it is 14°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 7 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 34°C during the day and 21°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 19 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 31 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 14°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 10 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Phon Phisai is 67 mm.