Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, 24-hour room service and cable TV
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine with ocean views at The Royal Kitchen, one of the property's 4 restaurants and 2 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Indulge with body scrubs, body treatments or manicures and pedicures at Paradise Thai Spa
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Just a 5-minute walk from Bangla Road and 8 minutes on foot from Patong Beach
- Free beach shuttle service
The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa ratings based on 34 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa
27 Feb 2018 by Guest Relation Coordinator
Dear Guest,Thank you for staying with us and share your review.We hope your next stay will be longer:)
centeral for shopping friendly staff
12 Sep 2016 by Operation Manager
Dear Denis,Thank you for being our guest.Its pleasure to read your feedback about our hotel.Nice to meet you and we hope to welcome you back again.Best Regards
Fantastic hotel in central Patong.
Fantastic couple trip
Maria and friends
GREAT VALUE HOTEL IN GREAT LOCATION
very good location
About the The Royal Paradise Hotel & SpaLocation 135/23, 123/15-16 Rat-u-thit 200 pee Rd, Patong, Phuket 83150
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 07 May 2019 until 07 August 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Selected guestrooms
Renovation work will only be conducted during working hours. Every effort will be made to minimise noise and disturbance.
The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A swim-up bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business centre. Event space at this resort measures 5856 square feet (544 square metres) and includes conference rooms. A kid's pool, a fitness centre, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Patong resort.
- 350 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- 2 buildings
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 5856 sq ft of conference space
- 544 sq. m of conference space
- Built in 1989
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Snack bar/deli
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) (41.4 km / 25.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle; airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa offers 350 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Private balcony
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
The Royal Kitchen – Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Coconut Coffee Shop – This buffet restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Casablanca – This poolside restaurant specialises in Indian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Fueng Fah – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and only serves dinner. Reservations are required. Open daily.
The Lobby Lounge – This lobby lounge specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
Paradise Thai Spa has 16 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, sports massages, Swedish massages and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub and a steam room.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1250.0 per night.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests are advised that room rates do not include all meals for children. Breakfast and gala dinner fees may be charged on site for some meals when children stay free, depending on age.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 3000 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 350.00 for adults and THB 200 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1250.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Paradise Hotel Patong
- Royal Paradise Hotel
- Royal Paradise Patong
- Royal Paradise
- The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa Patong, Phuket
- The Royal Paradise Hotel Spa
You should know
- The Royal Paradise Hotel & Spa offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 48 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.