Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LED TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, 2 poolside bars and 3 bars/lounges
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the 2 outdoor pools
- Amenities include 2 meeting rooms, multilingual staff and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests like the restaurant and bar
- Just a 4-minute walk from Kata Beach and 8 minutes on foot from Kata Noi Beach
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 344 reviews
About the The SIS Kata ResortLocation 255 Kok Tanode Road, Karon, 83100
The SIS Kata Resort offers its guests 2 the outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness centre. There's a restaurant on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 2 poolside bars and 3 bars/lounges. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 2 meeting rooms available. Spa services, a library, and a terrace are also featured at the luxury The SIS Kata Resort. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Karon resort.
- 124 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 8 buildings
- 2 bars by the pool
- 3 bars or lounges
- Built in 2017
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Games room or arcade
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) (45.9 km / 28.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
The SIS Kata Resort offers 124 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 43-inch LED televisions come with cable channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include a shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Karon resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Separate bedroom
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
The SIS Kata Resort has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
2 the outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- Minimum guest age is 0
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: THB 3000.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 599 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.