Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with balconies, deep-soaking bathtubs and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy Thai cuisine while dining at Senzees
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include babysitting, a free kids' club and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a 24-hour fitness centre
- Guests have great things to say about the local sightseeing and the WiFi
- 13 minutes by foot from Kata Porpeang Market and a 2-minute drive from Karon Beach
- Free beach shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 1350 reviews
About the The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, PhuketLocation 5 Patak Soi 2, Patak Road, Karon, Phuket 83100
The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness centre, and a kid's pool. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, a free kid's club, and tour or ticket assistance are also featured at the family-friendly The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and an area shuttle are available for a fee. Self parking is free. This 4-star Karon hotel is smoke free.
- 104 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2014
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Towels for the beach
- Conference centre
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Games room or arcade
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) (44.2 km / 27.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free beach shuttle; airport shuttle and area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket offers 104 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Rooms open to balconies. LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Karon hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Private balcony
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Senzees – This restaurant specialises in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transport is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1200.0 per day.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 400 for adults and THB 150 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1200 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1200.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Eastin Hotel Phuket
- Eastin Phuket
- Eastin Yama
- Eastin Yama Hotel
- Eastin Yama Hotel Phuket
- Eastin Yama Phuket
- Hotel Yama
- Yama Hotel
- Eastin Yama Hotel Phuket Karon
- Yama Hotel Phuket
- Yama Phuket
- Yama Resort Kata Beach Phuket
- Yama Resort Phuket
- Yama Kata Beach Phuket
- The Yama Hotel Phuket
You should know
- The Yama Resort & Spa, Kata Beach, Phuket offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.