Find cheap hotels in Piazza Armerina
Hotels from £39
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Piazza Armerina
Most frequently booked hotels in Piazza Armerina
Finding Piazza Armerina Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Piazza Armerina? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions. You can choose among 30 Piazza Armerina hotels and accommodation options to find a place you'd like to stay.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Piazza Armerina
When you're deciding where to stay in Piazza Armerina, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, free airport transport or a swimming pool. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as air conditioning or an in-room kitchen.
Guests appreciate the following Piazza Armerina hotels for the free breakfast:
- La Casa sulla Collina d'Oro
- Salemi Agriturismo
- Suite d'autore
These Piazza Armerina hotels are popular with travellers for their pool:
- Villa Trigona
- Villa Clementine
- Agriturismo Savoca
Guests who stayed at this hotel in Piazza Armerina liked the on-site-fitness centre:
- Park Hotel Paradiso
Exploring Piazza Armerina
The rural city of Piazza Armerina is known for its gardens. Popular attractions in and around Piazza Armerina include:
- Museo della Civiltà Mineraria
- Cathedral of Piazza Armerina
- Pinacoteca Comunale
- Casa Museo del Contadino
- Villa Romana del Casale
- Santa Maria of Monte Staircase
When making plans for your trip to Piazza Armerina, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight into Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to identify one that'll work best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Piazza Armerina?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Piazza Armerina, you may find this information about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Piazza Armerina are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas April and September have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 18°C and at night it is 10°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 8 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 2 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 30°C and the nighttime average is 20°C. Average precipitation for this season is 4 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 26°C and 11°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 8 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Piazza Armerina is 22 mm.